I use 3 Software Programs to fulfill this: Powerpoint, Picture Manager and Photoshop Lightroom 3.
1. I begin by opening Powerpoint and remove the placeholders in the slide.
2. To form my logo, I add shapes and text box to my slide.
3. This is what my logo looks like.
4. I edit these shapes using the drawing tools as shown below.
5. I press CtrlA to select all the shapes. Then CtrlC to copy.
6. I open the Picture Manager and choose the folder where I want to paste the shapes that I have selected from Powerpoint.
7. I click the right button of the mouse and select ‘Paste’ from the list as shown.
8. The image inserted to the Picture Manager is a PNG format (default). I use PNG so that I can change my watermark’s transparency.
9. From the Photoshop Lightroom 3 Menu, I click File then choose Export.
10. I check the box next to Watermark.
11. I click the combo box and choose Edit Watermark from the drop-down list.
12. In the Watermark Editor, I click Graphic as the Watermark Style and press the Choose button.
13. I select the image previously saved in the Picture Manager. I click Choose.
14. I adjust the Opacity (Transparency), Size, Inset and Anchor as shown below. Then Save.
15. I write the name of the Preset then click Create.
16. I choose a folder and name a subfolder where I want to export my photo. Finally, I click the Export button.
The result 🙂
see larger illustrations by clicking this link http://www.michellealzola.com/2011/11/18/creating-a-custom-logo-and-using-it-as-watermark-on-photos/
Have a great weekend everyone 🙂