This is one of my favorite features in Photoshop Lightroom 3. In the photo below, there are white and black spots, as indicated by the arrows. I wanted to remove these spots.
In the Develop Module,
1. I selected the spot removal tool on the right adjustment panel, as shown.
2. A circle with four lines appeared when I positioned the mouse’ cursor over the black spot. I pressed the left button of the mouse.
3. Two circles came out. I moved the other circle to the surface that I wanted to copy (or clone).
I copied the texture and color of this area. (See below)
4. In the Spot Edit controls, I changed the circle’s size and opacity.
5. I did the same processes for the other two spots. Then I clicked Done to finish the touch-ups.
Finally, I added Vignette to make it more interesting 🙂
Thank you for dropping by. Have a wonderful weekend everyone 🙂